Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We really appreciate that you're taking the time out to talk with them and stepping up to secure us a great site. Kudos to you.
    M. Cholewa

Because they heard I liked my name, so they put my name as my name so I could have my name in my name... all the time.

Comment

• It is amazing news. Greg and I went out to Gadsden for a meeting today to look for potential sites. This program helps so many kids I really did not think that I would be told no by so many different locations when I started loking for a new site. Thanks so much for helping out with this.
      www.gm-technologies.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Global...td/22788986341

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=643793365

Comment

• Century Plaza should be about ready for use....
        Bill Clinton "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is."

"Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes!"

Comment

• Funny...I thought about Century Plaza a while back too, especially that upper lot that hasn't seen any use in 20 years. It's not level and looked a little rough though, and of course there's that whole classroom thing.

Perhaps what is really needed are some folding chairs & 2-3 big ez-ups for an outdoor "classroom". That could open up all kinds of sites. It could definitely be done that way, even with a projector & screen, but weather would be more of an issue.
          Rod H
          Bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Comment

• It tends to get a little warm in the spring, especially on a blacktop. And bathrooms would be an issue.

What we need, honestly, is someone who is philanthropic enough to buy a large space, put up a small building, and pave a beautiful lot. But that is about as unlikely as ever using the hoover met again.
            M. Cholewa

Because they heard I liked my name, so they put my name as my name so I could have my name in my name... all the time.

Comment

• There's probably some pork for that in the "stimulus" package
              Bill Clinton "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is."

"Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cholewa View Post
                It tends to get a little warm in the spring, especially on a blacktop. And bathrooms would be an issue.

What we need, honestly, is someone who is philanthropic enough to buy a large space, put up a small building, and pave a beautiful lot. But that is about as unlikely as ever using the hoover met again.
                Hey, that sounds like a good autocross site.

Comment

• Originally posted by claym View Post
                  There's probably some pork for that in the "stimulus" package
                  that's going straight to the tip top of the hoover officials...

There's gotta be some big lots or something that's closed and has a giant parking lot.. somewhere.
                  We could ask if costco would clear out the inside of the store and we could do it indoors?
                  M. Cholewa

Comment

Working...
                  X