No announcement yet.

Log on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unchanged...I'm using Safari (says Google in the search box).

Comment

So I'm guessing there is no solution for this? Administrator? Help please?

Comment

Sorry Gramps I have worked on it but there is nothing consistent about the problem. If it was broke for everyone it would be a simple fix. If it was broke for just one browser it would be an easy fix. Unfortunately neither is true.
        Darryl E.
        Blue Miata with ricer stickers.
        Wizzer Motorsports

Comment

Originally posted by engled View Post
          Sorry Gramps I have worked on it but there is nothing consistent about the problem. If it was broke for everyone it would be a simple fix. If it was broke for just one browser it would be an easy fix. Unfortunately neither is true.
          Well I gotta type my name and password every time. You're fired! Where's Cholewa? LOL I only kid.
          Heath Patterson
          "Look...both....It's like turbo." - C

Comment

Originally posted by MWenning View Post
            So I'm guessing there is no solution for this? Administrator? Help please?
            Are you logging in or out or doing anything with the main page? If you're logging out of "alscca.net", it will log you out of the forums "alscca.net/community". I haven't been able to replicate the results of getting kicked out. If I log into the front end, the forum stays, but if I then go and log out up front, it boots me from the forums (as designed).

If you aren't messing with anything on the main page, and it keeps kicking you out of the forum on a regular basis, you must have a local issue with your machine or device, and unfortunately we can't be of much help there.
            Nick Stone

Comment

When I went to our site this morning then the forums I was still logged in so youse guys solved the problem and I thank you. See you at the next AX.
              Gramps

Comment

Originally posted by MWenning View Post
                youse guys solved the problem and I thank you
                LIKE A BOSS!

Glad it's sorted.
                Nick Stone

Comment

Working...
                X