• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAC/TVR Points #3

My best run of the day. Fastest E street car in E street

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Niyyz0_tBM
    Heath Patterson
    "Look...both....It's like turbo." - C

Nice driving! I'll have to cut my videos down and post mine and Steve's best runs.
    Nick Stone

Comment

Looks good Heath.
      Casey Stallings
      caseystallings@live.com

It's all fun and games until someone loses an everything.

Comment

Originally posted by HPEVOX View Post
        My best run of the day. Fastest E street car in E street

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Niyyz0_tBM
        So you saying that MazdaSpeed car wasn't E-street? I assume same guy we've discussed before?
        - Jerry Ledford
        '16 Ram 2500 Big Horn - daily driver / tow vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by jledford View Post
          So you saying that MazdaSpeed car wasn't E-street? I assume same guy we've discussed before?
          I've never seen anything so blatant in my autocrossing life. It's like the rules don't apply.
          John W8
          CSP 10 Yellow Miata

Comment

Originally posted by JohnW8 View Post
            I've never seen anything so blatant in my autocrossing life. It's like the rules don't apply.
            Hahaha! I know. He won the Saturday portion of the Bristol Match Tour and him and his buddy had the rear of the cars up on jack stands at the lunch break making adjustments to the rear end-links. The car that got 2nd (and 3rd place) wasn't far behind, I assume one day someone will protest at a National Event.
            - Jerry Ledford

Comment

I was harassing Heath all day to protest him. It wouldn't be a "weenie" protest either.
              Or just go to the trailer and tell T&S that the car was misclassed and should be in BSP and let them fix it.
              John W8
              CSP 10 Yellow Miata

Comment

Anything else obviously illegal on that car... in case someone competing in ES on Saturday just happened to feel like lodging a protest?
                Delanie Calhoun
                '90 Spec Miata
                '13 Ford Focus ST

Comment

I heard he was telling others at the last TVR event that it had a tune on it, but I wasn't there and that's not the easiest thing to protest.

The rear sway bar end-links would be a completely valid protest as he's obviously using them to tune the handling of the car (he was adjusting between morning and afternoon at the Bristol Match Tour)
                  - Jerry Ledford

Comment

Of all the silly mods to put on a street class car.. I'm running stock end links on my CSP car. Maybe protesting that would be enough to make him actually read the rule book.
                    Delanie Calhoun
                    '90 Spec Miata
                    '13 Ford Focus ST

Comment

Working...
                    X