Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EvoLady
    replied
    Great job everyone! Thanks to all that came out to work the event and to those that came out to race!

Leave a comment:

• nicktcr
    replied
    Looked like a rallycross out there!

Leave a comment:

• DelanieC
    replied
    This is from the first (very slow) lap out after oil cleanup.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DelanieC
    replied
    Thanks workers!!!

It was a great weekend ... and the "sawdust session" was a very interesting way to start time trials!

Leave a comment:

• JohnW8
    replied
    I agree. I was hanging out near Andy and I heard a lot of the radio chatter.
    Paul did a fantastic job. I had no idea that was his first time as race control.

Thanks to everyone that stepped up to help. From putting out burning cars to instructing novice drivers, these events cannot happen without the volunteer workers. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• nicktcr
    replied
    Thanks to all the drivers putting on a good show for us workers this weekend! Thanks to the weather steward for providing a beautiful two days of sunshine to bask in. And I'd also like to say great job to Paul Ballance for handling his first time as race control quite gracefully. To everyone involved, great job! Was a fun weekend.

Leave a comment:

• pballance
    started a topic A HUGE thank you

A HUGE thank you

THANKS to all of the workers for making the TT a success. The quick work by all in cleaning up the incidents, spotting problems and keeping the event flowing made it a success. Timing was flawless thanks to Steve and the Diodati's.

Special thanks to David S and David Upchurch for working quickly to clean up 2 large oil trails. I think we saw more "incidents" this weekend than what we have had in several years.

Special thanks to those competitors that worked quickly when the oil fire came in the back door. Quick action by the Grid and Turn 1 crew of Sara and "C" helped Clint "cool off" his electrical issues.

Thank you for the heads up actions by the several drivers who had issues and quickly exited the track using the back door at the skidpad, the old road just downstream from 3 and even the back door into the grass from the back straight.

In short, EVERY person there helped to make the event a success. Some quick mental calculations made during the drive home indicates that each driver had the opportunity for 2+ hours of track time. You can't get track time at the bargain that SEDIV TT provides.

Well done to you all.

PS, I have some more travel mugs if anyone would like them LOL.
Working...
X