TGPR Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGPR Help Needed

Due to some illnesses and other things, we are suddenly desparately in need of some help for the October TGPR TT/PDX.

First, we need someone to handle Registration. This is a Friday evening, Saturday and Sun morning gig. It is essentially an "arrive and Drive". Eden will have all of the registration materials set-up. All you have to do is sign people in, hand out AMB Transmitters if needed, and collect money. Right now we have nobody to do that

Second, we need a worker chief. Our usual worker chief is still feeling the effects of his bypass surgery and cannot be there.

Both of these are cancel the event type of situations. We need your help!

You can email me direct at farrout@knology.net
    Craig Farr
    Stohr WF1 P2

If needed I can fill in for registration..... as long as I can still work grid. What time would I need to be there Friday and how late? Thanks.
    Sara {Novice Chief} SM 11
    Captin of The Black Pearl SA 11

Comment

Have not figured out if we can get in early on Fri but the nominal time is 5pm. Registration migth be open until 9pm. It would be hard to work Registration and also do Grid on Sat.

Know anybody down there who can help ?

Want to be worker Chief?
      Craig Farr
      Stohr WF1 P2

Comment

Originally posted by farrout View Post
        Have not figured out if we can get in early on Fri but the nominal time is 5pm. Registration migth be open until 9pm. It would be hard to work Registration and also do Grid on Sat.

Know anybody down there who can help ?

Want to be worker Chief?
        Can the worker cheif also uh, work? I usually do control with chuck or end up manning a corner if we don't have enough workers. Can I still do all of those things?
        M. Cholewa

Because they heard I liked my name, so they put my name as my name so I could have my name in my name... all the time.

Comment

I wont be there long on Saturday, but will be there all day Sunday. C
          Chaisit T aka C the gangster
          Novice CO-CHIEF
          SM 5 Evo VIII

Comment

Originally posted by Cholewa View Post
            Can the worker cheif also uh, work? I usually do control with chuck or end up manning a corner if we don't have enough workers. Can I still do all of those things?
            Worker chief can work, no worries. The real business of being the worker chief is getting the people to actually work the event, making sure that everything is covered, and even making the hard choices of who goes where. For instance, we do not need 8 people in T&S as we do not do taping, etc like a road race.
            Craig Farr
            Stohr WF1 P2

Comment

Originally posted by farrout View Post
              Worker chief can work, no worries. The real business of being the worker chief is getting the people to actually work the event, making sure that everything is covered, and even making the hard choices of who goes where. For instance, we do not need 8 people in T&S as we do not do taping, etc like a road race.
              Copy that.
              M. Cholewa

Because they heard I liked my name, so they put my name as my name so I could have my name in my name... all the time.

Comment

Just registered. I can be there both days unless something really random pops up. I registered for flag/comm, but i can help wherever needed.
                Heath Patterson
                "Look...both....It's like turbo." - C

Comment

Mark K and I talked and I think he will help at registration on Saturday morning. C can handle grid that morning because its just practice laps. I can be there pretty much whenever Friday since I live here.
                  Sara {Novice Chief} SM 11
                  Captin of The Black Pearl SA 11

Comment

Sara - Appreciate your help Friday evening. Usually, we can get in the track at 5pm but sometimes earlier.
                    Craig Farr
                    Stohr WF1 P2

Comment

Working...
                    X