Help needed for April 14 Clinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed for April 14 Clinic

Our first 2018 clinic is coming up quickly on Saturday, April 14 and we are short a few workers. I could really use 2-3 more folks to help work the courses (setup & cone chasing) and manage a set of GoPros we use on the students' vehicles so they will have video of their day. The clinic is at Gardendale First Baptist Church and workers need to be there by 8:15am until approximately 4pm. We bring in Chick-fil-A boxes for lunch.

Please reply if you can help. I'll give this thread a couple of days before posting a similar plea on FB.

Thanks!
    Rod H
    Bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Brandi and I may be able to. Depends on if I have to work. Brandi would need an assignment that she could watch Josiah and do though.
    Jeremiah Hodgins
    99 BMW M3
    Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Comment

Originally posted by J2870 View Post
      Brandi and I may be able to. Depends on if I have to work. Brandi would need an assignment that she could watch Josiah and do though.
      Thanks Jeremiah! You guys should give us a full crew. I could use you both on GoPro detail and that should work out for Brandi. Just let me know ASAP if you have to work.
      Rod H
      Bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Comment

Working...
      X