Oct 2nd clinic is in the books!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oct 2nd clinic is in the books!

The first TDC of the fall is in the books and was a huge success! We had a great group of students & parents, and an equally great set of workers. Thanks a million guys & gal...today's clinic went off without a hitch all because of your hard work. Said workers were:

Eric Edwards
    David Branch
    Chaisit Tongsuvone
    Sara Tongsuvone
    Robert Russom
    Chris Steffens (1st time TDC worker)
    Erik Brakhage (another 1st timer)
    Matt Williams
    Zac Hardiman
    Rod H
    Bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Good work guys! Sorry I had to miss it, but the volvo has a legit tune now, and was sadly my top priority.

I'll see all of you guys next week at the autocross, and in 3 weeks at the clinic!
    M. Cholewa

Because they heard I liked my name, so they put my name as my name so I could have my name in my name... all the time.

Comment

Call it baptism by fire if you like, but I have intentionally stayed out of these discussions so that the new players could build the new program as they saw fit. As expected, Rod and the team have taken the reins and will no doubt take it to new heights.

My congratulations and thanks to all of you for making this new clinic season happen.

Greg
      1 part MacGyver, 1 part Stephen Hawking, 1 part Jed Clampett, 1 part Bart Simpson

Comment

I want to express my disappointment in having to miss this event but I was already committed to do the hillclimb . I appreciate all of the folks that were there and Rod for spearheading it . You guys rock .
        Ricky R
        95 240sx with LS1 power. $4500 drivetrain in a $500 car
        97 miata pretty much stock

Comment

Thanks Ricky.

I have you on the tentative worker list for the 23rd, so you can make it up to us
          Rod H
          Bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Comment

Working...
          X