2/27 Test & Tune Results Are Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/27 Test & Tune Results Are Up!

Wow thanks, Matt! Results were posted before we left BRC!

Results are here: https://axwaresystems.com/axorm/calendar_main.php?

Matt, I guess Vince's times & mine got mixed in together. That 38.xxx is Vince - and so is the 56.xxx. I started at 48.xxx and my best was a 40.xxx. I really wanted to break 40 but never quite got there! Dadgummit!
    1988 911 :: #41 BSP
    My 911 Road Trip Video :: Five Months With a Grrl and Her 911 :: 2009 Turbo Hot Lap@PSDS-Barber

Thanks Matt. John said on the mic this morning that times would not be posted on line. Appreciate you going the extra mile and posting anyways.

Comment

I had to "test and tune" the upload process. Seriously.
      Matt W.
      18 SM - Lancer Evolution MR
      15 MR - Volkswagen Beetle
      Sponsors: Satellite Racing - Defined Performance

Comment

I know that we had timing issues, but did the last runs not get included in these times? I only ask because it is showing my best raw time as 42.628 when in my last run I had a 39.something. No biggie for a TNT but just thought you should know.

Comment

I think T/S had it set for ten runs which would mean anything after that would not show up on the results.
          Darryl E.
          Blue Miata with ricer stickers.
          Wizzer Motorsports

Comment

Yeah there are a few bugs we needed to work out. For example, those sub-2-second runs. My bad.

Meanwhile... It looks like Kristen is really picking this up. She even beat Sean! How's that feel? You actually show up, drive your own car, and get beat by a 17 year old girl! Same goes to all you CSP and CS people. PAX doesn't love you anymore, and has a new crush.
            Erik B.
            Why do I keep racing these weird cars?
            Why can't I just get a miata and be happy?

Comment

Originally posted by engled View Post
              I think T/S had it set for ten runs which would mean anything after that would not show up on the results.
              Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the info. Great event BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by engled View Post
                Ding ding. Yeah, I didn't plan for people to run 15+ runs ... my bad. I plan to make some minor updates to the results (such as removing the false runs in P1 and P2) and I can Up the run count at that time.
                Matt W.

Comment

Originally posted by VroomGrrl View Post
                  Wow thanks, Matt! Results were posted before we left BRC!

Results are here: https://axwaresystems.com/axorm/calendar_main.php?

Matt, I guess Vince's times & mine got mixed in together. That 38.xxx is Vince - and so is the 56.xxx. I started at 48.xxx and my best was a 40.xxx. I really wanted to break 40 but never quite got there! Dadgummit!
                  The 38 was actually me. Since I ran with your numbers. Vinves are all on bsp 411
                  M. Cholewa

Because they heard I liked my name, so they put my name as my name so I could have my name in my name... all the time.

Comment

I hope that was her, I really do. But are you sure it wasn't the father in there on that run?
                    www.gm-technologies.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Global...td/22788986341

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=643793365

Comment

Originally posted by Cholewa View Post
                      The 38 was actually me. Since I ran with your numbers. Vinves are all on bsp 411
                      Vince did actually run the 38. I was announcing when he ran it. Vince didn't change numbers either, so there are no results for BSP 411..
                      Matt W.

Comment

interesting... Well, mine is the first 38 recorded.

And that was definitely clay driving the 38, I was announcing and saw him in the drivers seat.
                        M. Cholewa

Because they heard I liked my name, so they put my name as my name so I could have my name in my name... all the time.

Comment

Looks like HS and TGS are going to be dominating pax times.

SSSS here I come.
                          M. Cholewa

Comment

Yup, HS and GS still have the best PAX.
                            Matt W.

Comment

Working...
                            X