X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rally Registration is Open

Hi Guys,
    If you’re not interested, ignore!
    Below and attached are items to get you up to speed if you desire to participate in the SCCA Road Rally on Saturday Oct 7.

The rally school we offered on Zoom is located on Youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fq303TCwzY&t=18s
    The Powerpoint slides, Example Route Instructions, and sample General Instructions that support the school are attached below.

Registration for the rally is through Motorsports Registration at www.motorsportsreg.com. Accounts are free. Both the driver and navigator need an account to register and link up in one car.
    The rally is $50 for SCCA members and $65 for non members, one registration fee per car.
    Onsite checkin is in Montevallo opening at 7:00am with the first car off at 8:30. This may adjust depending on he number of cars participating.
    The odometer check and first timed leg are 2:00 hrs, 85 mi long and end with a 30 minute break at a fruit stand in Clanton.
    The second timed leg is 1:10, 40 mi long and ends at a restaurant in Calera.

The rally was designed for beginners to not get lost.

Come Join us and have some fun,
    Jim Farris

Rally School Summer 2023 Final.pdf CMF Example RI.pdf MBCA GIs.pdf
    Jim Farris
    HS Blue 1956 Triumph TR3
    DS Blue 2013 Mini Cooper S Bayswater Ed

I've got myself registered, but my navigator (son) isn't showing up. I think I broke MotorsportsReg. It kept duplicating data on his registration. Let me know what you want me to do about it. There's a paper minor waiver in the clipboard, but I went ahead and did the digital one as well. So should be covered there.
    www.alsoranracing.com

Comment

Brad, your son also needs his own MSR account to register.
      I feel your pain, MSR has aged me a few years since our Trek in April.
      Try again with his account and let me know, then I'll attack it.
      Jim
      Jim Farris
      HS Blue 1956 Triumph TR3

Comment

Yeah, he's setup in MSR. Looks like MSR just needed a day to work through its feelings. He's setup now.
        www.alsoranracing.com

Comment

And he is free, no weekend membership required. I fixed it.
          Jim Farris
          HS Blue 1956 Triumph TR3

Comment

Working...
          X