Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 ALSCCA Rallycross action!

Hello everyone!

So this is way overdue. I'm Edwin and I love any thing rally. Even thought we haven't had a program in the past few years, I've been deep in the sport, racing all over the country.
    I'm excited to announce that Talladega Speedway is interested in hosting RX events. We are in talks for an event before their fall race. Everyone that has been wanting to check out rallycross- this will be your chance.

Please post up if interested in helping revamp a great program here in central Alabama.

I want to know your thoughts & questions about having fun in the dirt. I hope to hear from new & old Rx'ers.

Love, Peace & Dirt

I'm excited to get some local events once more! Let's make it happen, and happen BIG! If we can show a good turnout for this event, it will go a long way toward more events at the Speedway grounds and lay the groundwork for revitalizing ALSCCA RX.
    Matt W.
    18 SM - Lancer Evolution MR
    15 MR - Volkswagen Beetle
    Sponsors: Satellite Racing - Defined Performance

Comment

I would actually start coming back to SCCA events if we had rallycross.
      Tanner Powell

Comment

Your post may have fallen victim to some of the issues the forum was having around the time of the post. I've been working to get his forum working again, and so far it seems as if folks are able to post, and actually JOIN the forum again.

I'm not sure how much interest in RallyX you will be able to get going off current participation in the solo events, but, I'm sure it is well worth bringing back up.
        Nick Lindsay
        16 Camaro SS FS3 (Sold)
        06 Corvette Z06 XAS12
        22 Hyundai Veloster N (Sometimes)
        (Your car here?)

If at first you don't succeed, you probably put it in the ditch.

Comment

Working...
        X