Log on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log on

Forum does not log me on automatically as it did last month. I have to type the first letter of my name and it autofills....I selected remember me and it does, just does not log me on automatically.

Originally posted by Chuck Baader View Post
    Forum does not log me on automatically as it did last month. I have to type the first letter of my name and it autofills....I selected remember me and it does, just does not log me on automatically.
    This is a browser issue, not much we can do on this end. What browser do you use?
    Darryl E.
    Blue Miata with ricer stickers.
    Wizzer Motorsports

Comment

Darryl, I think it's also a cookie issue. I think the cookie for the website and the cookie for the forum are overwriting one another in some cases. Every fix I've tried has broken both cookies. Have any ideas?
      Matt W.
      18 SM - Lancer Evolution MR
      15 MR - Volkswagen Beetle
      Sponsors: Satellite Racing - Defined Performance

Comment

I made a change to the cookie settings, maybe this will help.

This option sets the domain on which the cookie is active. The most common reason to change this setting is that you have two different urls to your forum, i.e. example.com and forums.example.com. To allow users to stay logged into the forum if they visit via either url, you would set this to .example.com (note the domain begins with a dot.

Comment

Originally posted by TouringBubble View Post
          Darryl, I think it's also a cookie issue. I think the cookie for the website and the cookie for the forum are overwriting one another in some cases. Every fix I've tried has broken both cookies. Have any ideas?
          I've had this same problem so I just stay logged into the board and not the main website.

With the fix above I'll try logging into both when I get home this evening and see if both stay logged in or not.
          - Jerry Ledford
          '16 Ram 2500 Big Horn - daily driver / tow vehicle

Comment

Thanks for the test. I hadn't tried in in that manner.
            Matt W.
            18 SM - Lancer Evolution MR
            15 MR - Volkswagen Beetle
            Sponsors: Satellite Racing - Defined Performance

Comment

I seem to be able to stay logged in on both the main page and forum now, perhaps everything is fixed.
              - Jerry Ledford
              '16 Ram 2500 Big Horn - daily driver / tow vehicle

Comment

Fix worked for me! Thank You

Comment

And now mine did it today. First time. Had to login.
                  Heath Patterson
                  "Look...both....It's like turbo." - C

Comment

Working...
                  X