CROW MOUNTAIN workers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CROW MOUNTAIN workers needed

It want be long until Crow Mountain Hill Climb is here. I am worker chief this year and trying to get a jump on recruiting workers. This is a great weekend, fun for all. This is where Eden and I started with the SCCA. First event I ever worked as a corner worker. I look forward to Crow every year, it is a laid back weekend. Great place to start flagging and getting involved in motor sports. I have some great corners left and need workers to fill them. Come stand on a up hill hair pin and and watch the cars slide around them, or be on narrow straight with a 20 ft drop off on the right side of the road, covered with trees and watch the cars go by at 100mph plus. This is a unique type of racing. We have a huge paddock at the bottom of the mountain with plenty of camping room, usually a pizza party Saturday night and a huge bonfire. The best worker lunches around brought to you at your corner, no rushing to grab a bite and get back. We have other car clubs that work the same corners every year and bring a grill and cookout and have a great time. If this sounds like some thing you would enjoy let me know. Crow will be Oct. 1st and 2nd this year, come join the fun. E-mail me at rivermouse1@hotmail.com or milesphillips@thecomfortgroup.com with any question, or reply here or on TVR's site.

Miles Phillips
Working...
X