Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC Miata Tuning by TDR on Monday 1/2/17

Hello Everyone,

Jay from Tuning Done Right (TDR) in South Florida, is one of about four "ace" tuners for the NC Miata in the US. He is currently on a SE Tuning Tour & will be coming thru Birmingham on Monday around 2pm. I'm planning on getting mine tuned & wanted to see if anyone else with a NC Miata is interested? The more people we can get, the lower the cost. Only takes a few minutes to tune.

Cost is as follows:
    1 car - $295
    2 cars - $245 ea.
    3 or more - $200 ea.

If you want the additional EcutekRacerom features, it is an additional $150. This would give you flat-foot shifting, 4 selectable tunes (daily driving, autocross, towing tire trailer, valet), throttle blip when down-shifting to take stress off tranny, launch control, etc.

We haven't set exact meeting place yet, but thinking of Oak Mtn. Amphitheater, or my house which is not far from there. Please text or call me if you are interested at 2-oh-5, 9 one 4, 8000. You may also want to text Jay directly at 9 five 4 - 6 seven 3 - 5 seven 2 one and let him know that I sent you. It will get both of us a better price.

Also, if any Huntsville guys are interested, please let me know. I may be able to get him to stop there afterwards & combine the cars for the discount. This is for the NC Miata's only.

Thanks,
    Chris Chatta
    Chris Chatta
    '07 Mazda MX-5, Sunlight Silver
    STR 66
Working...
X